Thursday, April 12, 2012

Top 10 Things I Hate + Top 10 Things I Love

Hey everybody! These are the Top 10 Things I Hate.

1. When people wear baggy/saggy jeans
2. When people swear because they think it's "cool"
3. Taquitos (disgusting food especially when they are store-bought)
4. When people repeat words (I say "like" a lot so I shouldn't be saying this, but I will stop)
5. When people brag
6. Multiple piercings
7. Golf
8. People who have chipped nails and don't even bother to remove it
9. When people lick their fingers after eating Cheetos (yuck...)
10. Computer hackers (so annoying, especially when they hack into your account

Hey everybody! These are the Top 10 Things I Love

1. My family + God
2. My dad's cooking
3. Shopping
4. Playing volleyball
5. Salad with feta cheese
6. Dipping bread into olive oil
7. Abercrombie and Fitch
8. When people know how to dress
9. Ballet
10. Watching soccer and basketball

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lists! Very clever!