Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dance Moms Opinions...

Hey everybody! I watch this show called Dance Moms. Here are my opinions of some people!

1. I hate Melissa's attitude towards her wedding. And Abby's of the matter. Melissa is being weird about her wedding. If you really want to marry this man, be proud and wear your ring. Hey, if I was getting married, that's about all I would talk about! Stop being so secretive, Melissa! And, of course, Abby blames the moms for getting in Melissa's business when Abby herself was bugging Maddie and Mackenzie to tell her all the details! The moms just wanted to know about wedding, like normal friends, and Melissa really had to threaten to sue them? That's not a real friend. Plus, the next day, it's like nothing ever happened! She acts all sweet. 

2. Like mother like daughter. Maddie acted like a brat when Chloe got the dancing scholarship. Be happy for your longtime dancing friend, or if you're not happy, show you're happy anyway! I thought Chloe acted very well about her scholarship. Maddie, on the other hand, ran behind the curtain and cried while her mom tried to comfort her! Bad parenting, that's for sure. If that was my daughter, I will pull her out by the ear. You know what? My daughter wouldn't even do that.

3. ABBY is so annoying! She obviously favorites Maddie, and cries when Maddie runs off the stage embarrassed because of her dance. Chloe danced and when she messed up, she stayed and kept dancing on that stage, and yet, Abby doesn't care, because Maddie is still and always will be her favorite. Abby didn't congratulate Chloe on her scholarship or how well the other girls did. And when the girls do badly on their dance, she blames them or their moms. It could never be her own fault.


Thanks and bye!

No comments: