Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Favorite Clothes + Outfits

Hey guys! I'm really getting obsessed with posting even though only 1 person reads it. Here are my favorite clothes and outfits.

Abercrombie & Fitch (Clothes From That Store Are Below)

hadleyI believe this is the top that I have. Well it goes great with these shorts (click link) : http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=80490&vid=1&pid=589689&scid=589689002 THE SHORTS ARE FROM GAP not ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH

That's the outfit that I favor the most at Abercrombie and Fitch (Kids).


I really liked this orange and white top from Forever 21 (supposed to be a half top for older girls, but I wore it as a full top in size SMALL). Maybe you will find it if you go there.


Thanks! And I like the shirt from Forever 21 with the same shorts that go with the Abercrombie shirt.

No comments: