Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Blogger Button

Hey guys! I have a blogger button! I tried to make it have a grab box, which means you can copy the code underneath and paste the button. Unfortunately, after many minutes of trying, I am not as computer savvy as the woman and men who have blogs. I recently went on a woman's blog and read her tutorial on how to make one with a grab box. I was close, but what she wrote was a tiny bit unreadable and worded differently. She is American of course, but I'm not as smart as her. It would be very sad if I was! So, my blog button is just to admire at. Feel free to copy the button if you can, 'cause I haven't tested everything out yet. So to the right is where it stands. You'd think I would put a ballerina, but I love volleyball, and I decided to change it up a bit. A ballerina would go well together with my theme, but why not switch it up?

Thanks!
VBALL

No comments: