Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Anne of Green Gables

Anne of Green Gables


I am reading Anne of Green Gables and it's a really good book, so I suggest that you should try reading it! It's kind of boring in the 1st few pages, but it'll get exciting and better. I'm almost done with the book, and I'll give you a complete summary (will have a lot of spoilers, so if you want to read the book, don't check out the summary). There's also an old 1985 movie about the book, and I would like to see it, although I don't know if it was good or not. It probably was, since the book is, although sometimes movies ruin the books because they can turn out to be bad. I have some pictures from the movie below.
ANNE AND HER BEST FRIEND DIANA
MATTHEW (ONE OF HER CARETAKERS)
DIANA HER BEST FRIEND (AND BELOW IS ANNE SITTING WITH DIANA)
ANNE SHIRLEY AND THE OLD LADY BELOW IS MARILLA (ONE OF HER CARETAKERS)

No comments: