Friday, May 11, 2012

Hunger Games

Hi everybody! I'd first like to thank everyone who has been commenting lately. I've never gotten so many comments before!

Next, is the Hunger Games! It's a book series consisting of 3 books. I am on Mockingjay, which is the 3rd book. I already know what happens (the big parts of the book), because some annoying person in my grade told me without my permission. The Hunger Games is about a girl, named Katniss, who fights for her survival in an arena along with many other people. That is the main idea of the 1st book, but more happens in the 2nd and 3rd books. I choose not to tell you because it'll be a spoiler alert. Also, I wanted to  ask which one you like better (if you read the books you'll know) GALE or PEETA? I know what happens in all the books, but I personally love GALE! Who do you like? Comment and tell me!
                                              VS

No comments: