Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring, Summer

Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Spring is here! Now we have to wait for Summer. For summer we are going to have someone visiting us. He is our cousin Matija. He has never been anywhere around the world and he has never been on an airplane. He lives in Croatia and he is coming on July 6th! We are going to drive to California and we are going to visit our cousins with him! We will stop in every state and do something there! I can't wait and I am bursting with excitement! We go to Croatia every summer, why not visit us? Are your flowers blooming? If so, comment and tell me what kind. I like to learn some flower names. I don't really have a favorite flower, but when I saw the 15 most prettiest flowers in the world I started to fall in love with flowers. Here is the link just in case you are interested: http://myamazingfact.blogspot.com/2009/06/15-most-beautiful-flowers-in-world.html
They are some beautiful flowers. I couldn't choose which flower so you choose. Is it hard to pick? I hope the URL works. If it doesn't just look up 15 most prettiest flowers in the world. You will find it. Bye! I will keep on posting!

No comments: