Friday, February 24, 2012

PLEASE SEE THIS MESSAGE! :)

Hi everybody! This is a really important message that I would like you to know about. Recently, I made a blog called Elizabeth and Emma (link:elizabethandemma3.blogger.com) I had to make a new profile containing new information about TWO girls, my cousin and me. So if you get confused about that whole thing, it's just that I had to make a new one because there are 2 authors for my other blog. I don't feel like I will be spending much time on my other blog, because in order to write a post, my cousin has to be there and I only see her at my grandma's house. Please know that I am sorry and that THIS blog in which you see THIS post on does NOT have 2 authors. I am the only one. Thank you! :) 
Any questions, comments? Comment below :)

No comments: