Sunday, December 4, 2011

About The Nutcracker

Hi everybody! As I have mentioned in an earlier post, I am in the Nutcracker. The Nutcracker was originally a classical for-ballet song by Pytor Ilyich Tchaikovsky, (May 7, 1840- November 6, 1893) was a Russian composer of the Romantic era. Nowadays, people change the dance into jazz, hip hop, and many other styles. This Nutcracker that I am in is for ballet. I am a wooden Soldier. I love being a Soldier, because although it is challenging to know the counts, you have to act serious, and sometimes you get to be funny, even though it is connected with ballet. Obviously, we do a lot of marching, like soldiers are supposed to be portrayed. I love being in the Nutcracker. Pretty much in every state, there is a Nutcracker production, so if you like to dance, you could be in it! Thanks, and just a reminder, I won't be on much because of the Nutcracker. I will probably wish you a Merry Christmas when it is almost Christmas, but since I am in the Christmas mood, Merry Christmas! 

Thank you to... Wikipedia for the info about Pytor Ilyich Tchaikovsky. To learn more about Pytor Ilyich Tchaikovsky, and read the rest of the Wikipedia article, follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Ilyich_Tchaikovsky


Thank you to... You guys, for reading this. 


Sincerely, 

No comments: