Saturday, November 19, 2011

House on the Gulf Essay

Hi everybody! This is a random essay I made for a book called House on the Gulf. In one of my early posts, I made a Dumb Diary book essay. All the essays I have posted are not used for school, I just made them randomly. :)
House on the Gulf
Main Character: Britt (Brittany)
Characters Important to the Story: Mrs. Stuldy, Mrs. Marcus, Bran, and Brittany and Bran's mom.
Rating By Stars: 
Review: This book is a great book, otherwise some things I noticed throughout reading it. 
I didn't like how the character Bran developed in the story. It did make the story exciting, but I still didn't like it. He was an honest brother and then he turned into a liar. Some things I liked were the plot of the story (besides Bran's development). The plot was twisted around and left you surprised in the middle of the book. Otherwise, I loved the book! I'm sure everybody who reads it will be surprised. On that note, I hope you can read the book. I am sure you will love it! 


Sincerely,

No comments: