Saturday, March 26, 2011

Latest Video Sensations (Including "Friday" by Rebecca Black)

Hey guys! These are the latest video sensations. 
"Friday" by Rebecca Black 
Pic of Rebecca: 
Her music video cover:


"Butterflies" by Alana Lee (Not too popular)
Picture of Alana
Her music cover: 
There are parodies of both videos (I'm pretty sure) and those are funny, too.
More info about "Friday":
Link to song on youtube: 
 Here is the link if the video doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
One more video viewed on Fox news, I believe, is left. 
Hope you like the videos!
P.S. Important: if a song comes on that isn't friday, butterflies, or the baby video, it is probably my playlist, so just press pause.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALANA!! So hard to find that name on souveniers. Gee..I wonder where I have heard that specific name?????

Love ALANA :)

Anonymous said...

They use the same boy in both videos!! I just noticed that!

Emma said...

Hi Alana! Thanks for looking at my blog:)

LOVE, EMMA:)