Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rollerskating and Happy Holidays

I was just at a rollerskating party. I rollerblade, but skating is awesome too. It was so fun. I was like the only one who wanted to actually skate and not play in their Arcade. All of the other girls were busy getting prizes while another girl and I skated together. It feels good to get on skates/blades again since it's not summer. It is so cool when they turn the lights off and then they put the disco lights on! I liked it so much! We had cupcakes and pizza and then my friend went into a ticket grabbing machine where tickets, money, and free passes floated around while she tried to catch it. We got our Christmas tree on Sunday at a Christmas tree farm. There is a train under it! It moves and you can put people in it! I just love Christmas! Being with my family... opening presents... good food... it all equals awesome! Happy Holidays, as always, and have fun with your family! CHRISTMAS TIME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its Ev from Ev's creative corner. I love your blog ! how do you get a playlist ?

Emma said...

Hey Ev! Go to playlist.com and make an account.