Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi Again

Hi Again! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a long time... I'll keep you up to date, now.
I still go to the same school, my favorite color is light blue (but I want to use this color), lacrosse finished and is starting again, soccer team is over but I might go to a different camp, getting colder here in Chicago, school is actually fun but a lot of homework, recently finished a fun project, tomorrow is Parent Teacher Conference (I am totally scared), silly bandz not as cool, still doing ballet (i love to dance), I want to do a hip hop class and I want to cook. I am reading the Time Garden and it is good, I am starting to like purple, but will always LOVE light blue, I still LOVE Taylor Swift, I'm playing with my silly bandz now, and I think I've pretty much kept you up to date! The picture up there is of two of ME! Personally, The face with the mouth open is me with long-er hair and the other face is me with short-er hair! Awesome, right! It's like I have twins, but they have different hair styles.

No comments: