Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mix of Things

Want to know the meaning of your name? Comment and tell me your name! I will respond soon! So how much silly bandz do you have? Comment! Go Blackhawks! I can't believe they won! In my opinion, the Flyers looked so sad, but everybody knows why! I can't wait! My ballet recital is this Saturday and Sunday! Today, Thursday, I have a technical rehearsal. On Friday I have a dress rehearsal. On Saturday is the recital and on Sunday is the recital with a little part added to it. The part is called " Dafoille" I don't know if that's how it's spelled, but I put my little spelling knowledge of French and English together. I also have a test in Tae Kwon Do to pass to the next belt. I have to break a board with a hammer kick. I am scared because when I practiced kicking it I got hurt. We have to do lots of things on the test and if I pass, I become the third belt, orange belt. School's Out! I gogt a good report card and I am happy! SUMMER! That's my mix!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the meaning of my name, ALANA??
I have 26 sillybands.
Happy summer!

Emma said...

The meaning of your name is beautiful & peaceful.


Happy summer

Anonymous said...

Cool! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner